Predicate Logic is looking for Network Engineer to join our Submarine Operating Authority (SOA) Engineering team to provide on-site technical support to the COMSUBLANT N6 Staff and watch standers in Norfolk VA to ensure critical submarine communications (Tactical and Strategic) circuits and network architectures are continuously monitored and maintained at the highest state of readiness.
- Top Secret / SCI eligibility
- Knowledge of DoD Communications circuits and network architecture
This position is responsible for providing technical support in the operations, maintenance and repair of all SOA/BCA equipment and components and to provide technical support to the N6 personnel in other programs of record as required to maintain and/or restore critical submarine communications links. They will also provide System Administrative functions on SOA/BCA components to include ensuring watch standers are conducting general preventive maintenance (log reviews, archiving data, defragmentation (if applicable), verification of RAID functions, etc.), performing ISEA Cybersecurity functions such as installing patches, IAVAs and other related items to ensure systems are maintained current and at the highest possible security posture. The position will be one of three SSC Atlantic ISEA representatives at COMSUBLANT and as such will ensure all SPAWAR Configuration Management procedures and policies are adhered to. They will ensure the ISEA office is aware of any installations, site surveys or pre-installation briefs that are taking place and upon completion of such events will provide a summary to the ISEA.
- CISSP highly desired – Security Plus CE acceptable but CISSP within 6 months of taking position
- VMWare VCP Certification or potential CISCO CCNA/CCNP
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science or other related field highly desired but not required if you have sufficient experience
- 18 years of experience
- Knowledge of DoD Communications circuits and network architecture to include Fleet NOCs and DISA roles highly desirable.
Predicate Logic’s equal employment opportunity applies to all aspects of employment including, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational opportunity, dismissal, social and recreational programs.
To apply for this position, please download, complete and return these 3 documents to email@example.com: