Position responsibilities include the following:
- System and Network Administration support for Windows Server 2008 and 2012 along with CISCO systems
- Perform regular and system backups
- Monitor local and wide-area networks
- Provide Customer and Network Administration services such as password, accounts, security and troubleshooting issues
- Assist with upgrades, security patching and software installation including configuration and set up after installations/upgrades.
- Technical support for computer hardware/software issues, network printers and other peripheral devices, LAN/WAN switches and support devices.
- Creating user accounts in Active Directory and Exchange
- Remote Access, Remote Desktop, VOIP and VPN experience highly desired.
- Working knowledge of IP printing configurations, static and reserved IP addresses within an enterprise network
- Basic Printer and copier maintenance
- Basic knowledge of Virtual networking and VMWare
- Basic knowledge of UNIX OS
- Experience working with senior officials with the ability to listen and communicate on issues, desires and requirements while maintain compliance with all required security and directives.
Support will be at the Marine Corps Intelligence Agency (MCIA) at Quantico, VA and other local commands such as Fort Meade, MD and Ft Belvoir, VA. Some remote support will be required at the Marine Corps Intelligence School (MCIS) located at Dam Neck Naval Base in Virginia Beach, VA.
This position requires a current at a minimum a CompTIA Security Plus Continuing Education (CE) Certificate (other acceptable certifications include: GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, GCIH, CISSP or CASP) and a Microsoft server certification (2010 or higher) is highly desirable (or will be required to be obtained within 60 days of hire).
A minimum of ten (10) Years of experience is required in computer systems and system administrator functions. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen and eligible for a Top Secret security clearance with SCI access.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Predicate Logic’s equal employment opportunity applies to all aspects of employment including, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational opportunity, dismissal, social and recreational programs.