Predicate Logic is looking for an Account Payable / General Accounting Clerk for a full time position in San Diego.
Responsible for all AP activities and related functions, such as but not limited to:
• Track and pay recurring invoiceless monthly obligations.
• Ensure timely payments of all vendor invoices.
• Track all corporate credit card charges
• Generate and track all purchase order requests
• Identify and obtain any missing documentation for travel claims and purchase orders.
• Generate 1099s and work with associated software.
• Quickly pull and deliver requested records for accounting department, contracts, billing and audits.
• Process and validate all charges for employee travel, in conjunction with contracts and accounting departments.
• Generate and maintain custom Excel spreadsheets.
• Enter contractor invoices in conjunction with billing and accounting departments.
• Communicate status effectively and concisely to business managers, contracts employees, and accounting staff.
• Be familiar with multiple job codes and cost elements and enter into accounting system.
• Follow directions precisely.
• 5 years’ experience in accounts payable, preferably in defense accounting.
• Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
• Experience with Deltek is extremely desirable.
• Prove competency in use of Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with corporate accounting mandatory.
• Knowledge of general accounting principles
• Strong math skills
• Ability to pass stringent background checks.
Please send your resume and cover letter and reference job title in your response.
Predicate Logic’s equal employment opportunity applies to all aspects of employment including, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational opportunity, dismissal, social and recreational programs.