Warehouse Logistics Support Specialist
Primary Duties. Predicate Logic is looking for an individual in Charleston SC to provide Logistics Support Specialist to United States Marine Corps C4ISR systems to garrisons, deployed, and shipboard locations worldwide. A Logistics Support Specialist enhances the capability to responsively support C4ISR systems at a sustainable pace using Government support resources to perform most on-system maintenance functions through logistics Chain-of-Repair, OEM Vendors, and Spares.
The successful candidate will:
- use the Government’s Configuration Management Professional (CMPro) and/or the Company’s Information Support Databases;
- consolidate spares and repair parts to facilitate repair operations of equipment utilized by the supported units;
- issue functional components/systems in exchange for non-functional components/systems of the same configuration;
- support management of the assigned warehouse and inventory;
- support the conduct of Physical Inventory Audits and Reconciliation;
- provide Packaging, Handling, Shipping and Transportation (PHS&T) support;
- provide Warranty Administration support; and
- execute Repair and/or Replacement actions.
- generate, maintain, and track material and part requirements to ensure continued support of systems and/or components;
- prepare material requisitions;
- database entries;
- provide information for the tracking and storage of Government Furnished Equipment;
- provide information and assure that support requirements and schedules are met.
- Two (2) years of experience in performing inventory, staging, packing, storage, and shipping of electronic equipment and related material; operating motor vehicles and material handling equipment; and utilizing a computer-based inventory/bar coding system for entry, identification, and tracking of material.
- High School Diploma.
- Obtain and maintain a SECRET Clearance.
- Specific Marine Corps Supply Chain Management of C4ISR systems experience is highly desired.
- Experience with USMC C4ISR systems
- Experience with CMPro
- Ability to assist in training and mentoring new warehouse specialist while executing stated requirements for the customer.
Additional responsibilities may include
Minimum Skills / Certifications Required:
Please send your resume and cover letter and reference job title in your response.
Predicate Logic’s equal employment opportunity applies to all aspects of employment including, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational opportunity, dismissal, social and recreational programs.